Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're Not Talking Peanuts Folks!!

Its a beautiful Spring day out there! Hope that the weather stays nice like this for my son's graduation party.

Rates haven't done much since last post - mostly fluctuating betweent that 6 - 6.5% mark.

Next week many of you will be getting my periodic newsletter and this month is a real 'humdinger'. I have a promotion that I will reval. It will be, by far, the Biggest, Baddest, Giveaway that I've ever announced, so you will definately want to stay tuned. As you will see in my newsletter - "we're not talking about peanuts folks!"

OH, by the way - I'm also meeting with one of the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) Representatives next week to do a one on one review of the recent Home Loan Rescue Program, so if you know of someone that could use help on their mortgage I will have more resources to help them. I'll keep you posted. - Jon

No comments: